What people have to say about Soundnet’s entertainment solutions.
- Soundnet are a major partner of Quadriga Worldwide (the technology partner to many of the world’s leading hotels) and provide us with all our music needs. Whether it be audio or music videos, we receive a fantastic service, with regular, timely updates of material from both well established and new recording artists. Always responsive, and efficient in meeting our requests, Soundnet are a great supplier to have on board, helping to meet our business objectives.
Ian Macro, Quadriga
- We’ve worked with Soundnet for over 6 years and our video jukebox content just gets better and better! Soundnet are great to work with, they are reliable, efficient and go out of their way to deliver content that is not only current but relevant to our target market. This in turn creates a fantastic atmosphere in-store and enhances our customers shopping experience.
Gladys Ikobonga, Burton Marketing, Arcadia Group
- After looking at various background music solutions, we decided we needed a managed service that ensured tracks suitable for the atmosphere we were creating were being played. Soundnet’s solution not only provided the mood we required, but was also easy to install and set up in a cost effective package. Their service is efficient and friendly, The experience was very painless.
Joycelyn Neve, Managing Director, Seafood Pub Company
- Soundnet is sponsoring the Morning Advertiser’s MA200 for the UK’s best managed pub multiple retailers, a fast-growing part of the market. I am sure members are benefiting from Soundnet’s unrivalled expertise.
Paul Charity, Editor. Morning Advertiser
- Soundnet have recently joined ALMR as a Supplier to the licensed trade. We are delighted to be working closely with them to help multiple operators provide entertainment and internet solutions for their customers.
Niki Graske, Commercial Manager, ALMR
- Essex leisure have been dealing with Soundnet for more than 10 years, during which time they have proved to be a very professional and innovative company. Their staff have a very in depth knowledge of the music industry and have a very helpful attitude, it’s always a pleasure doing business with them.
Steve Hawkins, Essex Leisure
- Soundnet have provided Scream / MAB with an excellent service over many years.
Harry Fletcher, Scream/MAB
- Soundnet has been supplying members of the Independent Operators Association (IOA) with music content for Sound Leisure digital jukeboxes since 1999. I do not hesitate in advocating Soundnet on behalf of the Independent Operators Association. It is a hugely experienced and innovative company which provides great service. With Soundnet we know we have a partner that has the site’s music interests at heart – and ultimately that means enhanced profits for everyone.
Ken Mullarkey, Independent Operators Association (IOA)
- G-A-Y has been working with Soundnet for over 6 years now, from the beginning when we were one of the 1st bars to have a video jukebox, we would never have been able to have achieved the video jukebox content that was specific to our brand if it hadn’t been for Soundnet, not only did they help get tracks previously unlicensed, but they have helped liaise with record labels to get tracks that we have specifically needed, but most importantly, as we are promoting artists, Soundnet have always put themselves out to deliver tracks at short notice to fit in with artists promotion. The success of the video jukebox in G-A-Y is reliant on the reliability of Soundnet & luckily that is their middle name.
Jeremy Joseph, G-A-Y